Preparing for your Air Bike Crunches
- This exercise is going to burn your obliques, so ensure you’re prepared for an intense workout.
Perfoming Your Air Bike Crunches
- Lie flat on a gym floor.
- Raise your legs and cycle them simultaneously, whilst keeping your hands fixed onto the floor.
- This will bring a pulling sensation in your lower abs, as they tighten up.
- Continue cycling for a set amount of time, typically 30 seconds.
- Rest & Continue your sets.
Lift Bible Tips for Air Bike Crunches
Raise your head a little, which will also work your neck muscles alongside your abs.
Target Muscles: Obliques
Synergist: Gluteus Maximus, Quadriceps, Rectus Abdominis
Required Level: Beginner (Get those Abs!)
Perfect Day to Train: Abs is often targeted amongst other muscle groups. Hit this after arms, or shoulders!