Preparing for your Assisted Tricep Dip
- This workout is designed to prepare you, ready for an unaided tricep dip.
Perfoming Your Assisted Tricep Dips
- Ensure you keep your torso upright, avoid leaning forward into it (this will make it a chest workout)
- Inhale as you dip lower, until your shoulders tighten.
- Exhale as your power upwards, retuning to the start position.
- Repeat this until you complete your set.
Lift Bible Tips for Assisted Tricep Dips
Keep your torso in an upright position, as if you lean forward you'll activate the chest instead of triceps. Once you can safely do these, you can move on to a fully bodyweight tricep dip.
It won't be long until you have a chain and a weight plate tied to you!
Target Muscles: Triceps Brachii
Synergist: Latissimus Dorsi, Pectoralis Major Sternal Head, Teres Major
Required Level: Beginner / Intermediate
Perfect Day to Train: On Arm Day! Warm up with this to really get the pumped feeling in your triceps.