Preparing for your Assisted Pull Up
- Get ready for a demanding exercise. Bodyweight pull ups are difficult, so don’t be too disheartened if you can’t get more than a couple of reps on your first attempt.
Perfoming Your Assisted Pull Ups
- Kneel onto the machine, firmly holding the grips in a mid to wide angle.
- Slowly lower yourself down until your arms extend straight.
- Pull yourself up until your face reaches your knuckles.
- Repeat this until you have completed your set.
Lift Bible Tips for Assisted Assisted Pull Ups
It’s better to take this one slowly, and really put the extra emphasis on your lats. That’s the only tip we have for this, unless expect the burn is a sufficient tip!
Target Muscles: Latissimus Dorsi
Synergist: Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Deltoid Posterior, Infraspinatus, Teres Major, Teres Minor, Trapezius Middle Fibers, Trapezius Upper Fibers
Required Level: Beginner (Weight is adjustable)
Perfect Day to Train: It’s perfect for back day. Get those Lats loose & ready for workout.